Re: #(define (bookGenerator please))

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: #(define (bookGenerator please))
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 21:12:20 +0200

On 28.06.2016 00:52, Thomas Morley wrote:
How can I make my function be more "indentable" by using, for
example, curly braces e.g. \bookGenerator { stuff } ?
No idea what you mean.

The point is, with the current coding you write

\bookGenerator
\scores
"violinI"
%\header {instrument = "Violin I"}
\paper {}
\layout {}

and it’s hard to discern that the five following lines are arguments to the function in the first line, since Lilypond syntax doesn’t enclose the arguments of a function and no editor will indent them. But the only solution I’d see for this problem is switching to Scheme syntax, and that’s not quite desirable.

Best, Simon