Non-blank chord repeat

From: Lee Daniel Crocker
Subject: Non-blank chord repeat
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 15:03:50 -0700

I'm printing lead sheets with just chords and lyrics, and this makes the rhythm of the tune hard to see. What I'd like to do print chords at regular intervals, say every half note, and rather than having repeats suppressed, have them print "-".

For example, "G - C - D C" for two beats of G, two of C, one of D, one of C.

I'd be happy to do this manually by inserting a chord named "-" if there were a way to do that. Or I could enter the chords at regular intervals and have it mark the repeats with "-" somehow. Or maybe enter "N.C." and have that print as "-" somehow?

--
To the extent possible under law, I, Lee Daniel Crocker,
waive all copyright and related or neighboring rights to all