Re: space the width of key signature

From: Br. Gabriel-Marie | SSPX
Subject: Re: space the width of key signature
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 16:44:04 -0500

Okay, fellas, I have a problem with this stanza code then.

When I plug it into my script, this code numbers every word as well as every line.
I've attached a minimal example along with the include and my pdf output.

Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

\header {  title = "Stanza Test"  }
\include "stanza-number-every-line.ly"

verses = \new Voice = "verses" \relative c' {
    \time 4/4
    \key c \major
    a4 b4 c4 d4 | e2 f2 \bar "||"
}

wordsOne = \new Lyrics  \with \numberLyrics 1 \lyricsto "verses" {
 Here are some words to sing
}
wordsTwo = \new Lyrics \with \numberLyrics 2 \lyricsto "verses" {
And line up with them -- selves
}
wordsThree = \new Lyrics \with \numberLyrics 3 \lyricsto "verses" {
See the stanz -- as line up in place
}

\score { <<
       \new Staff{   \verses }