Re: another slur problem

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: another slur problem
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2016 11:54:04 +0200

Martin Tarenskeen <address@hidden> writes:

> On Tue, 5 Jul 2016, David Kastrup wrote:
>
>> Martin Tarenskeen <address@hidden> writes:
>
>>> Linux Fedora 24
>
>> Probably GCC6.  What does ldd /usr/bin/lilypond state?
>
> See attachment.

Huh.  The library version numbers (including C++ library as far as I can
tell) seem to match those of my system pretty closely.  Can you run this
under the debugger and get a traceback of the segfault?

Basically

gdb64 lilypond
run /tmp/bad-file.ly
backtrace

It's gdb64 on my rather promiscous system.  Could be just gdb on yours.

--
David Kastrup