Re: offset for lyrics does not offset the lyric hyphens

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: offset for lyrics does not offset the lyric hyphens
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 21:08:36 +0200

> Mr. Morley,  I thought I did open a new thread on the user list...

As you intended to report a bug, I wrongly assumed we're on the
bug-mailing-list.
Sorry for that.

> Well, I only recall one alternative and that is using Harm's (is that the
> same as Abraham?) stanza script.

Thomas Morley = Harm

Both are aliases, though ...

> But like I mentioned, the numbers end up
> in various places. Using instrumentName always puts them in the same place.
> I would be glad to avoid using instrumentName if I can get things to work
> out the way I want.  I want the numbers to appear in the same place on every
> line instead of varying positions.
>
> I'll start a new thread to ask Mr. Harm about fixing the number positions.

It's not clear to me at which position exactly?
Below (if any) the Clef, KeySignature/Cancellation, TimeSignature,
BarLine or else?
Righ-/center-/left-aligned?

Let's clear that first and then look for a method to avoid collisions.

Cheers,
  Harm