Re: PDF author metadata

From: Anthony Youngman
Subject: Re: PDF author metadata
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2016 00:29:59 +0100

On 07/07/16 19:02, David Wright wrote:
BTW one of the odd "assumptions" made in LP is in that variable called
poet. What about compositions whose lyrics are prose?

Of which I guess there are very few :-) "Jerusalem" is a pretty classic example - about the only one I can think of.

Anything with metre is poetry - that includes pretty much all Shakespeare, for example. It's difficult to set words that don't have metre.

Cheers,
Wol