Re: realtimeMIDI2LilyPond / realtimeMIDI2MusicXML

From: Johan Vromans
Subject: Re: realtimeMIDI2LilyPond / realtimeMIDI2MusicXML
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 13:35:22 +0200

On Wed, 13 Jul 2016 11:54:01 +0200
bart deruyter <address@hidden> wrote:

> frescobaldi does step-recording, I just tried it, works fine here :-)

I got used to midi input with Denemo, where you can put in the rhythm
(durations) first, and then the notes. Frescobaldi only does the latter.
Another advantage of Denemo is that you can hear the note when you play it.
I assume this could be added rather easily to Frescobaldi as well.

As for real-time recording, rumor can do that.

-- Johan