Re: whiteout outline thickness

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: whiteout outline thickness
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 09:26:24 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 10:12 AM, Gilberto Agostinho [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Abraham,

tisimst wrote
That's what

\override Staff.Clef.whiteout = 3

means. Change that value (in units of staff-line-thickness) to change the
thickness of the white.
Derp, that was quite easy (and obvious). I was used to set the whiteout property of a grob to either true or false, and I absolutely didn't see that. Thanks a lot!

You are very welcome. 'whiteout accepts ##t and ##f, but also numbers in this case.

--
Abraham Lee