Re: whiteout outline thickness

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: whiteout outline thickness
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 18:31:26 +0200

On 13.07.2016 18:26, tisimst wrote:
On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 10:12 AM, Gilberto Agostinho [via Lilypond] <[hidden email] </user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=192664&i=0>> wrote:

    Hi Abraham,

        tisimst wrote
        That's what

        \override Staff.Clef.whiteout = 3

        means. Change that value (in units of staff-line-thickness) to
        change the
        thickness of the white.

    Derp, that was quite easy (and obvious). I was used to set the
    whiteout property of a grob to either true or false, and I
    absolutely didn't see that. Thanks a lot!

You are very welcome. 'whiteout accepts ##t and ##f, but also numbers in this case.

To elaborate: In Guile Scheme, only the atom #f is a false value. Everything else is considered a true value, including numbers. (see <https://www.gnu.org/software/guile/docs/docs-1.8/guile-ref/Booleans.html#Booleans>, third paragraph)

Best, Simon