Re: Donation to Lilypond - where?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Donation to Lilypond - where?
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 11:03:41 +0200

Christ van Willegen <address@hidden> writes:

> HI,
>
> On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 2:44 PM, Mike Blackstock
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>> What is the procedure for sending a small donation to Lilypond?
>
> Can you use this info?

Lots of people likely can, including some that I would prefer not to.
Could you please not distribute my private banking details to publicly
accessible and archived mailing lists?  That info is all that is needed
to initiate transfers _out_ of my account that have to be contested
within 6 weeks in order not to become terminal.

I'd like to prolong the account's current journey to absolute zero as
long as possible...

And getting such a notice removed from _all_ pertinent mailing list
archives (this list is on probably a dozen of them, not just the
official one) is also a real load of work and not likely to fully
succeed.

And it's not like you bothered adding an "X-No-Archive: Yes" header
either.

So please to everyone: leave it to me to pass my banking details around.
I am the one who has to deal with the consequences, good and bad.

--
David Kastrup