Re: Centered text lines in markuplist

From: Robert Blackstone
Subject: Re: Centered text lines in markuplist
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 12:43:45 +0200

On 17 Jul 2016, at 12:26 , Pierre Perol-Schneider <address@hidden> wrote:

I'm afraid yes.
AFAIK markups do not handle page breaks.

Hi Pierre,

Not sure if I was clear in original post. I have a lot of text and it
spans multiple pages. I can't find a way to centre that in a justified
block.

Do I need to go out to TeX or similar?

Andrew
Hi Pierre, Hi Andrew,

Ref.: "AFAIK markups do not handle page breaks"
Maybe it depends on what you mean by "handle".

I found, by accident almost, that you can insert page breaks manually into a long stretch of text by cutting it manually into chunks that fill a page. That is: You stop a " marked up page" by inserting

 }%End of markup
\pageBreak

and then start the next markup page. And so forth.

It is not elegant and it requires a sort of manually fitting of the text on the pages but at least it works.

Best regards,
Robert Blackstone