Resetting page numbers between bookparts

From: Dosh Doshington
Subject: Resetting page numbers between bookparts
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 15:50:44 +0000 (UTC)

Greetings,

I wish to create a single PDF containing all the parts to my work, instead
of 30-something single PDFs. I would like not to use an external PDF merging
tool since I recompile very often.

This code fails to work since page numbers continue after each page break.

\book {
    \bookOutputSuffix "parts"
    \bookpart {
         \paper {
              set-first-page-number = 1
         }
         \score { ... }
    }
    % page numbers continue instead of being reset to 1 <--
    \bookpart {
         paper {
              set-first-page-number = 1
         }
         \score { ... }
    }
    ... % other parts follow
}

There exist external \paper blocks in a different .ily files but they do not
have page numbering code.

Assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.