Re: \caps with Umlaut

From: Shane Brandes
Subject: Re: \caps with Umlaut
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 17:53:19 -0400

Small caps are a subset of a font, it is pretty rare to have small
caps worked out beyond the standard 26. This because they did not
exist in Unicode as a defined glyph. Unicode is still only has 24
small caps defined. Your best bet is to try the Bold smaller size
trick and see if that works.

Shane Brandes