Re: Title Spacing

From: nufftin
Subject: Re: Title Spacing
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 09:38:57 -0700 (MST)

This is great info, but now I have two titles. One that comes from the
*header *block, the other from *scoreTitleMarkup *in the paper block. When I
remove the *header *block, it removes all the information that the
*scoreTitleMarkup *uses, such as the dedication.

How do I get the header information into the #'header:XX locations without
duplicating the header?

Thanks!

Hugh