Re: Broken Tie adjust

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Broken Tie adjust
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 14:53:18 +0200

Am 02.08.2016 um 14:26 schrieb dtsmarin:
> <http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n193331/brokentiebuggylook.png>
>
> Hello,
> How do I adjust the shape of those after-line-breaking ties?
> They are too steep and not in the ideal position.

\shape #(((0 . 0)(0 . 0)(0 . 0)(0 . 0))
         ((0 . 0)(0 . 0)(0 . 0)(0 . 0)))
Tie

immediately before the first tied note should give you a start.
The argument is a list of lists. Each inner list specifies the offsets
for the tie's four control points as (X . Y) pairs (measured in staff
spaces) for one part of a broken tie. So the above example prints the
tie exactly as LilyPond decides by default. Changing any values in the
fist sublist modifies the portion before the line break the second
sublist changes the portion after the break.

HTH
Urs