Re: display multi measure rest span

From: Jacques Menu Muzhic
Subject: Re: display multi measure rest span
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 16:50:08 +0200

Hello Craig,

This has been contributed on this list:

%%%%%%%%%%
\layout {
  \override Score.BarNumber.break-visibility = ##(#t #t #t)
}

fancyMultiMeasureRestNumber = {
  \applyOutput Voice.MultiMeasureRestNumber
  #(lambda (g c p)
     (let* ((currentBarNumber (ly:context-property c 'currentBarNumber))
            (mmr-length
             (ly:moment-main
              (ly:prob-property (ly:grob-property g 'cause) 'length))))
       (ly:grob-set-property! g 'text
         #{
           \markup
           \center-column {
             #(number->string mmr-length)
             %% value found by try and error
             \translate #'(0 . -7.5)
             \with-dimensions #empty-interval #empty-interval
             \halign #CENTER
             \line
             #(list (number->string currentBarNumber)
                " - "
                (number->string (1- (+ currentBarNumber mmr-length))))
           }
         #})))
  \compressFullBarRests
}