StaffGroup bracket cut off by lilypond-book (issue 720)

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: StaffGroup bracket cut off by lilypond-book (issue 720)
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2016 18:17:11 +0200

Hi

There's any workaround to issue 720?

lilypond-book cuts off (not always, but too often) the StaffGroup bracket. You can see an example here:
http://lilypond.org/ly-examples/tab-example.png

If there's no workaround, I should look into other alternatives.
In the -user archives I've read that some include the PDF generated by LilyPond. And then, I guess, they still use LaTeX to add images, text and page numbering.

I'm going to bring this book to an italian composer who is also the president of a famous music academy here in Italy. So it must be perfect :-)

Thanks
Federico