Re: LilyPond logo?

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: LilyPond logo?
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 14:40:13 +0200

Hi All,

Here's tests with the different proposition.
I've added mine at last but I'm not satisfied yet.

Cheers,
Pierre

Malte,

I think you did a really nice job there. However, I can't help but be reminded of

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:3_schwarze_Punkte_auf_gelbem_Grund_2.svg
by the dots in the center... (For those in non-German-speaking countries: that's the symbol blind people wear in public as a warning for other participants in traffic.)

Looking at the "original" picture from a distance, I perceive the center as only one colored patch. Would you mind trying a version with just one dot in the center?

Best,
Alexander