Re: LilyPond logo?

From: Wols Lists
Subject: Re: LilyPond logo?
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 07:02:48 +0100

On 07/08/16 20:44, Simon Albrecht wrote:
> Or do I have too little faith in crowd intelligence and the aesthetic
> reckoning of everybody who likes working with Lilypond?

I think you might. It's amazing how everybody seems to be targetting in
on just a few possibilities - which are all very similar!

I think our choices are limited by what is practical, and the chances
are everyone here is fairly similar - the combination of music and maths
is a pairing that seems to go together but it probably applies to pretty
much everyone here. And I would think that pairing would shape our
personalities very much in the same way.

Cheers,
Wol