Evince/Adobe printing adds margins and scales down the score

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Evince/Adobe printing adds margins and scales down the score
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 11:33:58 +0200

Hi folks

I've tried printing a score with Evince and I see that it adds margins on left, right, top and bottom and scales down the score size to fit it on the page (line-width=17,40 cm). Is it a known issue?

lpr prints exactly what I see on the screen (line-width=19 cm).

Adobe also adds some margins and scales down the score, slightly less than Evince (line-width=17,90 cm)

If I give a score book to a printer, what should I expect? :-)

Thanks
Federico