Re: Evince/Adobe printing adds margins and scales down the score

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Evince/Adobe printing adds margins and scales down the score
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 17:13:54 +0200

Il giorno gio 18 ago 2016 alle 16:59, Johan Vromans <address@hidden> ha scritto:
On Thu, 18 Aug 2016 16:36:26 +0200
Federico Bruni <address@hidden> wrote:

> Does it really to this even when you disable rescaling in the print
 > options?

 I'm now using a different printer from yesterday and no, it doesn't
 help if I disable rescaling.

Most likely evince prints through CUPS. Have you checked the
printer settings that CUPS uses?

Yes..  maybe I missed a configuration option (borderless).  If I launch:

 LANG=C gnome-control-center printers

I see two relevant options:

1. Shrink page if necessary to fit borders: I chose "Crop (preserve dimensions)".
2. Borderless: I chose "Yes".

But I don't have time now to test the printing.