Re: Hiding a staff with notes in it

From: Evan O'Dorney
Subject: Re: Hiding a staff with notes in it
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2016 15:09:37 -0700

Impressive! Is it possible to hide lyrics automatically when the staff is hidden?

Thanks,
Evan

On Sat, Aug 20, 2016 at 3:15 AM, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
"Evan O'Dorney" <address@hidden> writes:

> Works great! I assume that one must manually change the name of the upper
> staff from "S" to "S1" enough measures in advance to show up correctly.

Well, no.  In that case one would use the remove-layer thingy.
Admittedly it's sort of wasteful to set the whole upper staff twice,
only distinguished by a different instrument name, and throw the version
with the incorrect instrument name away.

Let me see whether I can recook the example.

--
David Kastrup