Re: Centering Chord Diagrams

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Centering Chord Diagrams
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 09:10:51 +0200

Hi Patrick,

> Hi,
>

> I'm leaning Lilypond and cannot find this one ... I got some chord diagrams
> at the beginning of my score and would like to center them.

Please try to ask more specific.

To center something may mean: vertical, horizontal or both.
Centering in relation to what? Self-centered? On another object?

Anyway, I guess you mean horizantal on page.

Then
http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=250
may be what you're looking for.

> Can someone help me with this (I'm sure simple) problem.
>

> Here's my Score

Please use a minimal example.
http://lilypond.org/website/tiny-examples.html

Asking precisely, with a _minimal_ example increases your chance for a
fast and meaningful reply.

Cheers,
  Harm