Re: Potential improvements to the homepage?

From: Andrew Yoon
Subject: Re: Potential improvements to the homepage?
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 10:50:58 -0400

My thoughts exactly. I don't think any drastic change would be called for, I suspect virtually everything that would be productive could be handled purely in CSS. Maybe something more in line with the design of http://lilypondblog.org/ ? But then again, I'm no designer.

On Sun, Aug 21, 2016 at 10:35 AM, <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sun, 21 Aug 2016, David Kastrup wrote:
> Uh, how does "dated appearance" (acl of animated content and flashiness,
> color schemes of last season?) equate to "not very reassuring welcome"?

Because the Web site looks like it has been left to decay since the time
when that design style was current, viewers are inclined to think the
software may be in a similar condition.

--
Matthew Skala
address@hidden                 People before principles.