RE: that acciaccatura issue

From: Mark Stephen Mrotek
Subject: RE: that acciaccatura issue
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 15:20:08 -0700

Simon,

That you for your courteous response.
The problem is all mine. I do not know the intricacies of Lilypond and
therefore am unable to distinguish what code can be eliminated to create a
"minimal."
I recall my time in fourth semester calculus. The textbook would present a
solution, usually with a few lines, a white space, the comment "It is
obvious that," some more white space, then the last line of the solution.
Right now, some things in Lilypond are just not obvious to me.

The generosity of many members of this list have been directed to my
inquiries in the past. It is, and shall always be, appreciated beyond
verbalization.

Mark