RE: that acciaccatura issue

From: Mark Stephen Mrotek
Subject: RE: that acciaccatura issue
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 12:49:29 -0700

David,

Thank you for your continued effort to instruct me in this matter.

I am amazed/surprised/confounded on the amount of time and effort that has
been expended on a justification of the "minimal" requirement what could
have been spent on just viewing (via Frescobaldi not a PDF) the "errors" in
my code. (Wow that was a run on!).

You rightfully note that "an experienced user, namely Thomas Morely" was
needed to comply to with the "minimal" requirement. How then can/should I be
castigated for my inability?

The generosity on the list members has benefited me many times in the past.
I am grateful. Yet nothing in my positing is a demand on that generosity.
May I suggest that if my, or any other beginners, snippet is not minimal
enough for any reader, that the reader just close out the e-mail? Or a group
of competent coders could take it upon themselves to attend to the
particular needs of the beginner.

Again, unequivocally, I appreciate the support provided by all members of
the list.

Mark