Re: that acciaccatura issue

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: that acciaccatura issue
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 21:17:03 +0000

Mark,

On 8/22/16 1:49 PM, "Mark Stephen Mrotek" <address@hidden> wrote:

>May I suggest that if my, or any other beginners, snippet is not minimal
>enough for any reader, that the reader just close out the e-mail?

Are you really asking us to ignore your emails if you don't provide tiny
examples?

I think that will not have the result you would like.

The "group of experienced coders" you refer to were precisely the ones who
helped with your solution and asked you to learn to make tiny examples in
the future.  Nevertheless, they answered your question.

If you wish to keep getting help from them, it would be wise for you to
try to learn how to create tiny examples, rather than suggesting that they
not ask you to do so.

Thanks,

Carl