Re: that acciaccatura issue

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: that acciaccatura issue
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 08:36:12 +0200

> Thomas,
>
> Thank you for your continued time and work.
>
> May I suggest that you take the code and display it through Frescobaldi? You
> shall see that the instrument name (Var. IX) does not appear.
>
> Mark

Hi Mark,

be ensured I always compile and check the pdf, before I post code to
the list, ofcourse I may overlook something.
But I check whether the problem in question is solved, not more. The
instrumentName was not the topic here, hence I didn't check for it.
May I suggest you ask explicitely for additional/related problems?

For the record:
\new PianoStaff \with { instrumentName = #"Var. IX  "} << ...
will do it.

Cheers,
  Harm