Re: Potential improvements to the homepage?

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: Potential improvements to the homepage?
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 18:36:11 +0000

On 8/23/2016 1:14 PM, David Kastrup wrote:
> I think Texinfo has some manners of including such content,

Good. I'm not familiar with the system, but due to the sort of work I
see being done with it here, it's not surprising there would be such a
feature.

> and I believe the CSS to more or less bypass the Texinfo processing
> altogether.  So it really would depend just on what kind of content one would
> be thinking about for figuring out just how awkward the inclusion and
> subsequent content management would end up.

Okay, would the next step be suggesting examples for design inspiration?
The Basecamp website was already mentioned. I can code a little, and
have a general awareness of HTML, but I'm not a web developer. I don't
have the skills to look at a website and say "That looks easy" or "That
would be five levels of difficult."
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA