RE: reverting to default

From: Mark Stephen Mrotek
Subject: RE: reverting to default
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 10:47:49 -0700

David,

Thank you for your response.

I am using, as the web site says, the latest stable release, 2.18.2.
Also, the line of code was retrieved not from the manual yet from a search
of
http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/.
Changes in syntax can be confusing to me. Consider entering fourth year
French to discover that the syntax of third year had been changed

Mark