Alternative bar numbering [0.18571]

From: Pastor Neubauer
Subject: Alternative bar numbering [0.18571]
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 12:33:17 -0500

I have a problem that seems to be part of the way lilypond works. I’m using the code below. What I am wondering is how to change the lines following the \break command. These lines seem to ignore all page formatting. The first line is indented and the remaining lines are not.

\relative c'{

  \set Score.alternativeNumberingStyle = #'numbers

  \repeat volta 3 { c4 d e f | }

    \alternative {

      { c4 d e f | c2 d \break }

      { f4 g a b | f4 g a b | f2 a | \break }

      { c4 d e f | c2 d }

    }

  c1 \break

  \set Score.alternativeNumberingStyle = #'numbers-with-letters

  \repeat volta 3 { c,4 d e f | }

    \alternative {

      { c4 d e f | c2 d \break }

      { f4 g a b | f4 g a b | f2 a | \break }