Re: custom guitar tuning

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: custom guitar tuning
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 15:09:20 +0200

Hi Benjamin,

See: http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/snippets/fretted-strings#fretted-strings-customizing-fretboard-fret-diagrams

BTW how about:

\version "2.18.2"
\include "predefined-guitar-fretboards.ly"

my-tuning = \stringTuning <d, a, d fis b e'> %% => for example

\layout {
  \context {
    \FretBoards
    stringTunings = #my-tuning

<<
  \chords {
    c1
  }
  \new FretBoards {
    \chordmode {
      c1
  \new Voice {
    c'1

Pierre

Hi,

On the top of my sheet, I want to display the diagrams and the names of the chords used in the song.
The problem is I use a different guitar tuning than the standard one (the first string is one step lower).
Is it possible to customize chords diagrams and if so how ? I didn't find anything about it in the documentation or in forums.

--
Benjamin Poly