Re: \eps-file error

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: \eps-file error
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 08:40:47 +0200

Ok, thanks!

Il giorno mar 30 ago 2016 alle 18:24, Pierre Perol-Schneider <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Hi Federico,

The unit is the same as in markups command.
Try :

\version "2.19.46"

\markuplist {
  \epsfile #X #20 #"test.eps"
  \override #'(thickness . 5)
  \draw-line #'(20 . 0)
}

HTH,
Pierre

Il giorno lun 29 ago 2016 alle 18:32, Graham King <address@hidden> ha scritto:
On Mon, 2016-08-29 at 18:15 +0200, Federico Bruni wrote:
\version "2.19.46"
\markup {
  \eps-file #X #0 #"test.eps"
}

\eps-file should be \epsfile (no dash). After that, test.eps throws an error on my system, but your mileage may vary.

You are right, I misread the doc.
It didn't work because I set the size to 0 (in my mind it was the X position.. definitely I had reading problems yesterday). So this works:

\markup {
 \epsfile #X #20 #"test.eps"
}

I'm curious to know: what's the unit of the size? (in this case #20)