Re: circle of fifths

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: circle of fifths
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 16:51:58 +0200

On 06.09.2016 16:50, Simon Albrecht wrote:
On 06.09.2016 12:51, Andrew Bernard wrote:
Hi Federico,

But that tool does not change German variable names into names that are in English, and more meaningful to a speaker of that language. [There is lots of scheme in that circle of fifths code with names that in German to me mean nothing.]

So I still think it would be beneficial to have a fully Anglicised version of the code on LSR.

P.S. I don’t think there should be anything _but_ the anglicised version in the LSR. It’s a very bad idea to use German variable names in probably any programming language.

I had a go – hope I didn’t overlook anything. At any rate it still works :-) but there are probably some names which are in a quite German English still… native speakers forward!

Best, Simon