Re: Changing MulitMeasureRest.stencil to a squiggle

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: Changing MulitMeasureRest.stencil to a squiggle
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 08:41:40 +0200

Hi David, hi Harm,

thanks a lot for your work!

Am 06.09.2016 um 22:50 schrieb David Nalesnik:

[...]

P. S.  This all might be easier if the C++ were translated to Scheme.
Then there would be no need to try to match the old stencil's
dimensions, and no redundant calculations.  Looks like it wouldn't be
to hard to do, though I'm not up to it at the moment.

I rewrote the stencil code for bar lines from C++ to scheme once, and it is not at all that hard, but it turned out that some helper functions had to be wrapped in scheme callbacks to be available at scheme level, so it was quite tedious.

Unfortunately, I don't have much time to dig into development again,
at least at the moment :-(

Thanks,

Marc