Re: circle of fifths

From: Manuela
Subject: Re: circle of fifths
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 03:27:10 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

I am the author of the snippet. I want to apologize for the inconvenience
caused by my code snippet by using German note names and variable names. I
wrote this code for me and had the idea of putting it into the LSR later.

In the meantime I am not satisfied any more with the code at all, maybe I
will rewrite the snippet in the next months. Next time I will use English
names for variable names, but I will continue using German notenames because
I am used to it for such a long time.

-- Manuela