Re: changing staff-size throughout a score

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: changing staff-size throughout a score
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 01:24:32 +0200

Am 08.09.2016 um 01:16 schrieb Thomas Morley:
>> Hi Urs
>>
>> I think \magnifyStaff would do this.  See
>> http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/setting-the-staff-size
>>
>> Trevor

You mean the issue that the items at the end of the first staff are
already the size of the second one?

But the technique with \stopStaff and \startStaff makes it possible to
change the staff size in the middle of a score at all.

It should be possible to revert the effect by somehow overriding the
size of all these elements before the line break, isn't it? I'm thinking
of one Scheme function to change the size by (or to) a given factor, so
all the data to calculate the sizes should be available.

At least a step further ...

Best
Urs