Re: Trill with (automatic) accidentals

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Trill with (automatic) accidentals
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 17:22:47 +0200

OK, didn't work. Here with *attached* image

Am 08.09.2016 um 12:12 schrieb Urs Liska:
Is it true that adding an accidental to a trill like in the attached
image can only be realized through markups?

Is there an existing solution that can be used like \pitchedTrill but
without explicitly printing the alternative note and instead printing an
accidental (if necessary according the the accidental style in place)?

Using markup with hardcoded accidentals doesn't work properly with
transpositions.

If not I think one would write a music function that is given an
interval. From and the fundamental pitch it would determine the need for
a specific accidental and from there construct the necessary markup.

I don't need a working solution right now, just some feedback on the issue.

I'm actually wondering why this doesn't seem to be possible out-of-the-box.

Best
Urs