Quoting/cueing clef changes

From: Jérôme Plût
Subject: Quoting/cueing clef changes
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 20:19:10 +0200

Hi everybody,

I am typing parts for a (quite long) orchestral score. I would like to
include a cue voice that is quoteded (via \cueDuring, \quoteDuring, or
similar constructs) by other voices. Since the same cue voice is
common to everybody, I want to put as much info in it as possible.

For example:

commonCues = {
  \clef G a''1^"Violini"
  \clef F d1^"Timpani"
  s1
}
\addQuote "common" { \commonCues }

clarinetti = \relative {
  \cueDuring #"common" #0 R1*2 c'1
}

tromboni = \relative {
  \cueDuring #"common" #0 R1*2 c'1
}

The problem is that the resulting score does not include the clef
changes. (For the markup, I can easily fix that by adding
text-script-event to quotedCueEventTypes; however, a clef change
apparently does not produce *any* event.)

I could of course, in my example above, split each \cueDuring in two
\cueDuringWithClef, but that is exactly what I am trying to avoid:
namely, I really want all the information about the common cues to,
well, remain in commonCues. (In a full symphony, that "fix" would be
*extremely long* and error-prone).

Is there any way I could do this?