Re: Using .info documentation in emacs

From: Kevin Barry
Subject: Re: Using .info documentation in emacs
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 23:08:57 +0100

Hi Hwean,

Thank you very much for your response. I added the entries you
suggested to dir, but they still have not showed up in my main
directory, despite this entry in .emacs:
(add-to-list 'Info-default-directory-list
"/usr/share/doc/lilypond-doc/share/info")
Have I done something wrong? The image links are also broken.

Best wishes,
Kevin