Re: calculation of the total duration of a score

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: calculation of the total duration of a score
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 10:24:50 +0200

Hi Marc,

you already received some solutions, but I stumbled across this thread and just want to quickly show my engraver - perhaps it also helps.

It doesn't read repeats right now, but this may be solved with \unfoldRepeats and the engraver placed in the midi-block. The duration-markup-command relies on a global variable and a delayed stencil - this will not work with multiple scores, as only the duration of the last score will be displayed. But that is manageable, if needed.

HTH
Jan-Peter