Re: Augmentation dot positioning

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Augmentation dot positioning
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 12:23:07 +0200

On 13.09.2016 07:24, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

The issue occurs when writing closely spaced chords with an
augmentation dot in the rhythm. Dots are placed only on spaces
(which we should expect), but in certain very easy to reproduce
conditions, the dot appears in an unexpected place.
Cf. `regression/chord-dots.ly'; this is controlled by the
`chord-dots-limit' property.

However, you have found a bug I think, since it doesn't seem to work
correctly for your case, eliminating dots on the wrong side of the
chord.

Also, it’s clearly wrong to have dots in two ‘columns’. They look like double-dotted notes.

Best, Simon