Re: calculation of the total duration of a score

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: calculation of the total duration of a score
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 13:18:41 +0200

Hi Marc,

I am busy today, so I will look into your example later.
In short: Repeats are not taken into account right now. I thought of a factor, that is set, when a repeat starts. But I don't know yet, how to deal with alternatives and repeats with more than two loops. Probably the engraver might look for barlines. Still it needs to recognize alternatives with its possible repetitions (e.g. 1-3).

We'll crack that nut :-)

Jan-Peter