Re: calculation of the total duration of a score

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: calculation of the total duration of a score
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 08:40:04 +0200

Hi Marc,

nice to hear, that you have a workflow.
For the record I noted two things in the file. (And if there's some spare time, I might further work on it.)

1. The durations are tagged by score and stored in an a-list, so you can first collect durations in multiple scores and display them later with a score-unique tag. 2. There are acknowledgers for volta-brackets and barlines. It should be possible to use that information for acknowledging volta repeats and ajusting the duration accordingly. Those grobs are created by engravers, but if one creates the barlines *not* with \repeat volta, but with \bar ".|:", it should be acknowledged too.

Cheers
Jan-Peter