Re: Auto Place text after last beat of a Text Spanner

From: dtsmarin
Subject: Re: Auto Place text after last beat of a Text Spanner
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 04:16:14 -0700 (MST)

Thank you people,

I tested the function and it works perfectly for normal duration and In this
case (ottava) it should work like this.
But let's say I want to make a spanner for arco and pizz. techniques. If the
transition occurs in the middle of a tuplet then the code doesn't work. I
hope I do something wrong and there is a way to tell Lilypond to ignore the
spanner's bracket.
 \cue {
 c2 c c c \tuplet 3/2 { des4 d}  d}  des c  <- This doesn't work.

Best,
Dimitris