Re: Lyric tie inside word?

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Lyric tie inside word?
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 21:59:45 +0200

> Am 06.05.2015 um 01:08 schrieb Thomas Morley:
>
> I had a hard time to find that code, I needed some kind of tunable \undertie
> for Hugo Distler: Mausfallensprüchlein
> I think that "ratio" should probably be tunable. Any idea why the code  has
> not already been
> incorporated into lilypond?
>
> cu,
>  Knut

Well,

commit 4e9fd2773a496f31bf6f3a2c1a900fbc4d647487
Author: Thomas Morley address@hidden
Date: Tue Nov 3 22:05:50 2015 +0100

Implement make-bow-stencil, make-tie-stencil for use in markup-commands
undertie and overtie

issue 3088

In a follow up it is planned to replace make-parenthesis-stencil with
an appropriate setting of make-bow-stencil and to partially rework the
parenthesize-markup-command

Which is in the source since 2.19.33

ratio in make-tie-stencil is hard-coded, though

Cheers,
  Harm