Re: Write a custom backend?

From: Mathieu Demange
Subject: Re: Write a custom backend?
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 17:31:56 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Urs,

> is it possible that you didn't notice this:
> https://codereview.appspot.com/308430043/?

Oh my! I see I'm lacking some "what's up with Lily" bookmarks, right now...

That's exactly it! Thanks Urs! And thanks Paul!

I'm curious about Lily dev cycle. AFAIK this patch is simple, effective, clean
and respectful (regression tests, documentation, convert-ly, etc), so I really
wonder if it'll make its way, and how fast? I mean, I (very humbly) think even
I could have done something like that but I was kind of scary about even
touching LilyPond itself. That's very encouraging me to (at least try) if
that's really "that easy" and welcome, I guess.

Cheers,

Mathieu