Re: Please help enable fussy \tempo output

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Please help enable fussy \tempo output
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 10:56:54 +0200

PS. Just a small technical note: It’s preferable to start a new thread with a new request, instead of replying to an older message from the list.

Best, Simon

On 23.09.2016 04:27, PMA wrote:
Hi All again!

I would like to alter the output of LY's \tempo command,
specifically within its "(<NoteVal> = <NumberPerMinute>)"
assignment.

Here's my original --

\tempo \markup \sans "Blah blah" 1 = 50

which o'course outputs a black whole-note glyph with both
the "= 50" and the parentheses in TimesRoman font.

I want to alter the output so that
- the glyph is instead a STEMLESS RED QUARTER-NOTE, and
- the parentheses and the "= 50" are also in \sans font.

Would someone please throw me a clue how to do that?

Thanks in advance.
Pete