Re: What to do wanting a 4th order Bézier?

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: What to do wanting a 4th order Bézier?
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 01:58:18 +0200

On 17.09.2016 20:27, Simon Albrecht wrote:
Hello folks,

I’m attaching an excerpt from my current project, where I’d actually really need a 4th order Bézier slur – but that’s impossible with Lily now. Unfortunately I also lack an idea what else to do in this situation – I’d like to avoid an extra staff…
Any ideas?

Funny story: I now changed the arrangement so that I don’t even need a compound slur – but I’m really glad to have kicked off this development. Thanks to those involved, and mainly thanks Urs!

Best, Simon