Re: Dynamic text font

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Dynamic text font
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2016 16:33:46 +0200 (CEST)

> It’s commercially licenced. I can’t, therefore.

OK.  First, I would like to see the fontconfig entry.  Say

  fc-list -v > fc-list.log

on the command line, search the entry for your font in the created log
file and post it here.

Then please get `ttx' from

  https://github.com/fonttools/fonttools

and disassemble the font with

  ttx -x glyf -x cmap foo.ttf

(this command omits the font's glyph data and character code mapping
tables, which don't contain any important information for the current
issue).  Compress the created XML file `foo.ttx' and send it to me.

    Werner